Welcome and Thank you for visiting Platinum Yoga!
No matter what your age or level of physical health, yoga can help you reduce the stress in your life and make you more flexible, focused and fit. At Platinum Yoga, we offer personal training, corporate programs, and classes to students of all levels, in a space designed with love and attention to help you explore the basics and finer aspects of yoga.
At Platinum Yoga we take great pride in providing members with the highest quality yoga and fitness experience. In every class a certified yoga or fitness instructor will work with your fitness needs and goals in a safe, friendly environment. Beginner to advanced fitness levels welcome!
Yoga leads to benefits such as delayed aging, higher energy levels and toned muscles, and that's not even mentioning the benefits to your mental health and stress levels! So don't put it off–call us at once to start looking, and feeling, more beautiful today.
Events and special classes
Platinum Yoga Seminar
Saturday, January 14th, 2017
Time: 1 pm - 1:45 pm
Location: 14879 S Robert Trail, Rosemount, MN (Next to Aldi)
This free class will be held at Platinum Yoga/ USA Karate in Rosemount studio
This class is about how to detox for beginners (aka Detox 101) class.
In this class, you’ll learn:
• Why detoxing matters and how you can fit it into your busy schedule
• Mistakes most detox beginners make (that you can avoid!)
• How to choose the detox that’s right for YOU and your body
This class is for you if:
• You’ve never done a detox before and you’re wondering if you should
• You’re not sure which kind of detox is right for you
• You’re wondering how you can tell if you need to detox
• You’ve tried lots of different detoxes but none of them seem to work for you
• You’re ready to try something new
Reserve your spot today via email at email@example.com
or call Lori at 612.720.1335
Our goal is to provide the Best fitness experience in a friendly, community environment.